- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this exceptional, spacious family home set in this mature development just off Victoria Road, only a short drive from the City Centre and just a short distance from Newbuildings and it’s amenities. This well presented home has much to offer and has been
well tended by it’s present owner. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Five bedroom accommodation
Four reception rooms
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Spacious family accommodation
Well presented throughout
Decking area to rear
Capital Rateable Value: £195,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D56
- Entrance Hall:-
- with Porcelain tiled floor; power points; broadband point; understairs storage.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with splashback over; tiled floor; wall
- 20’9” x 13’4” (into bay) (6.32 x 4.06 m) : fireplace with Stone inset with 5kw wood
burning stove; carpeted; double aspect windows; wall lighting; television and power
points; alarm system; French doors to hall.
- Family Room:-
- 14’8” x 11’4” (4.47 x 3.45 m) : carved wood fireplace with electric inset; power and
television points; tiled floor; dimmer switches; French doors to rear garden.
- Sun Lounge:-
- 11’8” x 9’9” (3.55 x 2.97 m) : with tiled floor.
- 15’7” x 12’2” (4.75 x 3.70 m) : eye and low level ‘Shaker’ style kitchen units with
display cabinets; integrated ‘Belling’ double oven; hob unit with deep pan drawers
under space for automatic dishwasher; space fro fridge/freezer; integrated cooker
hood extractor with cooking lights; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer
tap and centre bowl; pelmet over sink; low voltage downlighters; television and power points; tiled floor.
- Dining Room:-
- 14’2” x 12’1” (4.31 x 3.68 m) : with laminate floor; television and power points.
- Utility Room:-
- 9’9” x 8’9” (2.97 x 2.66 m) : Porcelain tiled floor; low level units; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled splashback; heating controls.
- Office/ Study:-
- 9’9” x 8’5” (2.97 x 2.56 m) : with tiled floor; power points; low voltage downlighters.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 20’2” x 17’8” (6.14 x 5.38 m) : with understairs storage; sliderobes with storage for
hanging and shelving.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle
with ‘Triton’ electric shower unit; glazed shelf; wall mounted mirror; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- Carpeted; built-in single wardrobe; power points and television point.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower unit with ‘Mira’
electric shower unit; extractor fan; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13’10” x 12’0” (4.21 x 3.65 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 15’7” x 9’1” (4.75 x 2.76 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 11’4” x 8’9” (3.45 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 11’4” x 8’5” (3.45 x 2.56 m) : Quadrant fully tiled shower with ‘Triton’ electric shower
unit; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; Jacuzzi bath;
plumbed towel rail; vinyl flooring; partially tiled walls; extractor fan; low voltage
- Integral Garage:-
- 17’8” x 18’1” (5.38 x 5.51 m) : up-and-over door; power points; lighting; smooth
finish floor; lighting.
- Open planned front garden with paved driveway and turning bay; lawn laid in
grass with mature shrubs and plants. Fully enclosed rear garden with elevated
lawn also laid in grass; patio area; decking area; car port.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »