- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Five bedroom accommodation
- Four reception rooms
- Oil fired heating
- PVC double glazing
- Integral garage
- Spacious family accommodation
- Well presented throughout
- Decking area to rear
- Early Completion Available
We offer for sale this exceptional, spacious family home set in this mature development just off Victoria Road, only a short drive from the City Centre and just a short distance from Newbuildings and it’s amenities. This well presented home has much to offer and has been
well tended by it’s present owner. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- with Porcelain tiled floor; power points; broadband point; understairs storage.
- Downstairs W.C.:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with splashback over; tiled floor; wall
- 20’9” x 13’4” (into bay) (6.32 x 4.06 m) : fireplace with Stone inset with 5kw wood
burning stove; carpeted; double aspect windows; wall lighting; television and power
points; alarm system; French doors to hall.
- Family Room:-
- 14’8” x 11’4” (4.47 x 3.45 m) : carved wood fireplace with electric inset; power and
television points; tiled floor; dimmer switches; French doors to rear garden.
- Sun Lounge:-
- 11’8” x 9’9” (3.55 x 2.97 m) : with tiled floor.
- 15’7” x 12’2” (4.75 x 3.70 m) : White high gloss Kitchen with eye and low level units
with concealed lighting; integrated pull out larder; ‘Beko’ fridge/freezer; ‘Zanussi’
automatic dishwasher; deep pan drawers; ‘Resin’ sink and drainer with mixer tap;
‘Britannia’ range 4 ring cooker with grill barbeque top and multifunction oven;
chimney extractor hood with cooking lights; pop-up power socket comprising USB
ports; LED kicker-board lighting; low voltage downlighters.
Utility Room:- low level cupboards with tiled splashback over; circular sink and drainer; low voltage spotlights; tiled floor.
- Dining Room:-
- 14’2” x 12’1” (4.31 x 3.68 m) : with laminate floor; television and power points.
- Utility Room:-
- 9’9” x 8’9” (2.97 x 2.66 m) : Porcelain tiled floor; low level units; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled splashback; heating controls.
- Office/ Study:-
- 9’9” x 8’5” (2.97 x 2.56 m) : with tiled floor; power points; low voltage downlighters.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 20’2” x 17’8” (6.14 x 5.38 m) : with understairs storage; sliderobes with storage for
hanging and shelving.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle
with ‘Triton’ electric shower unit; glazed shelf; wall mounted mirror; vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- Carpeted; built-in single wardrobe; power points and television point.
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower unit with ‘Mira’
electric shower unit; extractor fan; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13’10” x 12’0” (4.21 x 3.65 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 15’7” x 9’1” (4.75 x 2.76 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 11’4” x 8’9” (3.45 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 11’4” x 8’5” (3.45 x 2.56 m) : Quadrant fully tiled shower with ‘Triton’ electric shower
unit; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; Jacuzzi bath;
plumbed towel rail; vinyl flooring; partially tiled walls; extractor fan; low voltage
- Integral Garage:-
- 17’8” x 18’1” (5.38 x 5.51 m) : up-and-over door; power points; lighting; smooth
finish floor; lighting.
- Open planned front garden with paved driveway and turning bay; lawn laid in
grass with mature shrubs and plants. Fully enclosed rear garden with elevated
lawn also laid in grass; patio area; decking area; car port.
Capital Rateable Value: £195,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D56
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »