- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Well maintained end townhouse set on a corner site
- Situated in a small development of only a few and located in a private cul de sac
- Bright living room with open fireplace
- Modern kitchen opening to casual dining area and separate utility room
- PVC double glazed conservatory with views over the rear garden
- Three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Spacious site with the benefit of two car parking spaces plus an additional parking for a caravan or boat
- Rear garden laid in lawns
- Ideally located to public transport linking Belfast and further afield
- Belmont Village is only a short distance away
- Ideal first timed purchase
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE…
A fine end townhouse set in a private modern scheme of only four houses. Benefitting from a corner site it offers additional space for storage/parking or indeed extension if required.
Internally the property boasts three bedrooms and two plus reception rooms. An ideal home for either first time buyers or indeed a young family.
The area is second to none with Belmont Village only being a short distance away including an ease of access to Belfast City via road and rail.
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH.
- Solid door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor. Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring. Wooden surround with tiled inset and hearth open fire.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.31m x 3.48m (17' 5" x 11' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level modern cabinets, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob, under oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor. Separate utility room, plumbed for washing machine and space for coats. Double glazed sliding patio door to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.81m x 2.36m (12' 6" x 7' 9")
Laminate flooring. French doors to garden. Low voltage lighting. Overlooking the rear garden.
- LANDING: Access to roofspace. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.02m (11' 3" x 9' 11")
Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.16m (11' 11" x 7' 1")
- 2.16m x 2.03m (7' 1" x 6' 8")
Suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- Spacious corner site with a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars plus adequate space which is paved and could be used for parking of a boat or caravan.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden laid in lawns with a flagged patio area.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
- PVC oil tank. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Travelling along the Holywood Road towards Belfast and Belmont Village turn right onto Station Road the second right into Station Mews, continue to the end and No 8 is on left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »