- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious site with further development potential
- Detached bungalow in prime location close to town park
- Oil fired central heating, new burner and hot water cylinder installed
- Double glazed windows and external doors
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Main bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Ideal investment property or retirement home.
- Two storage sheds on site
- From the town centre continue north on Church St and drive past St. Michaels College. Take the next right turn, and the second left turn into Sli na Coille. Number 8 is located on the left towards the top of the cul de sac.
*** UNDER OFFER*** Well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow in prime residential cul de sac close to Listowel town, park and river walks. Ideally situated.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, bathroom and three bedrooms, the main bedroom with en-suite shower facilities. The dwelling is a detached bungalow with lawns to the front and rear. Vehicular side access to the rear of the dwelling. private back garden with two storage sheds, mature trees and hedging.
Elevated situation on private cul de sac road close to town, park and river walks. Lawns front and rear. Driveway extends to the rear of the site. Private garden with west facing aspect to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.15m x 1.65m (13.62ft x 5.41ft) Pvc front door with leaded glass detail. Laminate wood flooring. The hotpress is located in the hall, containing an insulated water storage tank, shelving and immersion controls.
- Living Room
- 3.75m x 3.25m (12.30ft x 10.66ft) Marble fireplace. Built in bookshelves on both sides of the chimney breast. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 7.60m x 3.30m (24.93ft x 10.83ft) Fitted kitchen with breakfast counter, integrated appliances include an electric oven, hob and extractor fan. Fridge/freezer. Open plan design, the kitchen/dining room spans the depth of the dwelling.
- Utility Room
- 2.90m x 1.65m (9.51ft x 5.41ft) Pvc back door. Plumbed for appliances which include a washing machine and a dryer. The heating controls are located here.
- 2.85m x 1.85m (9.35ft x 6.07ft) Bath with shower guard, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled flooring, and tiled over bath and sink.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.30m x 3.25m (14.11ft x 10.66ft) Spacious double bedroom with en-suite shower facilities attached. A large wardrobe with vanity unit extends along one wall. Carpet flooring. Front aspect.
- 2.30m x 1.35m (7.55ft x 4.43ft) Spacious shower with Triton T90si power shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled flooring and tiled inside shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 2.75m (10.99ft x 9.02ft) Double room. Carpeted. Back aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 2.85m (10.01ft x 9.35ft) Single room. Carpeted. Back aspect.
From the town centre continue north on Church St and drive past St. Michaels College. Take the next right turn, and the second left turn into Sli na Coille. Number 8 is located on the left towards the top of the cul de sac.
Schools near 8 Sli Na CoilleVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »