- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Lounge/Fourth Bedroom, Sunroom, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms (Master-Suite) & Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen Finished With Solid Oak Doors & Granite Worksurfaces
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Roofspace With The Option For A Conversion (Subject To Building Control)
- Foundations In Place For A Double Garage
- Beam Vacuum System
- Spacious Site With Fantastic Views Over The Dromara Hills
8 Shot Lane, Waringsford, Dromore
This well-appointed and attractive detached bungalow set on a spacious site with excellent views over surrounding countryside. The recently constructed property offers bright spacious versatile family accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout. Set on the outskirts of Dromore offering the perfect chance for commuters and those seeking to move away from city life. We would highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator, double panel radiator.
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator, single panel radiator. Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder light and power points with potential use for further accommodation (subject to building control).
- Living Room 16' 9'' x 13' 8'' (5.10m x 4.16m)
- Provisions for open fire, two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 21' 4'' x 20' 11'' (6.50m x 6.37m)
- Excellent fitted kitchen finished in oak doors and granite worksurfaces, Franke 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, centre island. Belling double oven, Belling hob with stainless steel extractor fan, pot drawers, pop up plug sockets, fridge/freezer space, integrated dishwasher. Feature wrap around window with panoramic views over Slieve Croob and Dromara hills. Ceramic tiled floor, two double panel radiators. Feature stove with slate tiled hearth, cast iron inset, recessed lighting.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, built-in storage cupboard, composite rear door, single panel radiator.
- Utility Room 7' 10'' x 7' 0'' (2.39m x 2.13m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Sun Room 13' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.01m x 3.88m)
- Vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC french doors, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11' 4'' x 14' 0'' (3.45m x 4.26m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, plumbed for shower, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 6'' x 11' 4'' (4.11m x 3.45m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.63m x 3.20m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 11' 4'' x 7' 5'' (3.45m x 2.26m)
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, oval free standing bath with centre mixer tap and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome towel rail.
- Spacious gardens laid in lawns to front and rear. Feature entrance pillars with post box and bordered by fencing leading to large parking area and foundations for detached garage. Outside lighting and water tap, oil fired boiler in housing, uPVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »