- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Family Home
- Refitted Kitchen, Updated Electrics and Heating
- Five Bedrooms, Three Ensuites
- Easy Walk to local Schools
This is a substantial detached house set on a mature site in a very popular location within Ballymena. This home has recently benefited from the installation of a new kitchen, an electrical upgrading and a heating upgrading. There are few properties on the local market that provide the accommodation that this house has, with five bedrooms, three with en-suites, and three reception rooms. Located only yards from Cambridge House Grammar School, minutes from Ballymena Academy and St Louis and a short walk from the bus and train stations, this house truly is an ideal family home. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of the property to see first hand its benefits.
- Hallway 4.95 x 2.32 (16'2" x 7'7")
- New composite door. Vinyl flooring
- Cloakroom 1.36 x 1.28 (4'5" x 4'2")
- with WC and WHB
- Lounge 5.62 x 4.76 (max) (18'5" x 15'7" (max))
- with open fire. Ceiling cornicing.
- Bedrroom 1 - Front 3.9 x 3.16 (12'9" x 10'4")
- with built in cupboard.
- Ensuite 1 2.17 x 0.86 (7'1" x 2'9")
- with WC, WHB and Shower.
- Dining Room 4.37 x 2.76 (14'4" x 9'0")
- with sliding doors to terrace patio.
- TV Snug 3.44 x 2.76 (11'3" x 9'0")
- with ceiling coving.
- Refitted Kitchen 5.89 x 3.17 (19'3" x 10'4")
- Modern white high gloss eye/ low level units. Butcher block worktop. Stainless steel sink. Built in oven. Halogen hob. Stainless steel splash back. Extractor fan. Plumbed for AM/W. Space for Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and/or tumble dryer .
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press cupboard and loft access with partially floored loft.
- Bedroom 2 - Front 4.47 x 3.14 (14'7" x 10'3")
- Ensuite 2 3.16 x 1.65 (10'4" x 5'4")
- with WC, WHB, electric shower. Tiled walls and floor.
- Family Bathroom 2.82 x 1.79 (9'3" x 5'10")
- with WC, WHB, Bath with shower over. Tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.21 x 2.75 (10'6" x 9'0")
- Ensuite 3 1.42 x 1.61 (4'7" x 5'3")
- with WC, WHB, and shower.
- Bedroom 4 - Front 3.17 x 4.18 (10'4" x 13'8")
- Bedroom 5 - Front 3.1 x 2.9 (max) (10'2" x 9'6" (max))
- with recessed cupboard.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with mature planting. Paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »