- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Please Note This Property is Unfurnished
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Study
- Front Garden And Enclosed Rear Yard
- Bathroom Comprising A White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Many Restaurants, Shops, And Churches Are Also Close At Hand
- Available October 2020
Additional InformationThis property is immaculately presented mid terrace home located within walking distance of the vast array of amenities situated on the Belmont Road.
The accommodation is perfect for those looking for simplistic and hassle free living. The ground floor is a bright and spacious through lounge/dining room and a luxury fitted kitchen. The first floor benefits from 2 bedrooms, study and bathroom fitted with a white suite. Externally is a small front garden and an enclosed rear yard. This home also has the advantage of Phoenix Gas central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Sefton Park is conveniently located within walking distance of the Strand Cinema and Tesco's. With a bus stop around the corner, Belfast City centre, Holywood Exchange and so much more are only a short journey.
- Hardwood entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.27m x 3.2m (20' 7" x 10' 6")
Oak wood floor. Feature fire place with wood burning stove.
- 4.29m x 1.6m (14' 1" x 5' 3")
Full range of high and low level gloss units. Polished granite work surfaces. Four ring gas hob. Eye level built in double oven. Fully tiled walls. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.82m (10' 2" x 9' 3")
Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 1.88m (6' 7" x 6' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and overhead rain shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Partial tiled floor.
- To the rear is an enclosed and covered yard area. Plumbed for washing machine.
Sefton Park runs from Park Avenue through to Pims Avenue, just behind the Park Avenue Hotel (Holywood Road).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »