- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Short term let only, minimum term 4 weeks.
- Deceptively spacious detached family home with fabulous views of the surrounding Crossnacreevy countryside.
- Superb location providing a private, rural setting whilst maintaining convenient access to Belfast City Centre & many well regarded social and recreational amenities.
- Spacious modern fully fitted kitchen with open plan casual dining & living areas.
- Two bright reception rooms.
- Five well-presented bedrooms over two floors.
- Ground floor wet-room and ensuite shower room off the master bedroom.
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout.
- Security alarm system.
- Substantial storage facilities throughout.
- Concrete driveway to garage with substantial parking.
- Well maintained surrounding gardens with spacious, enclosed paved patio.
- Viewing by private appointment, property is available for immediate occupancy.
- Price on application.
Idyllically positioned within the beautiful rolling countryside of the Castlereagh Hills, sits this fabulous detached family home. The generous site occupies a private elevated position which takes full advantage of the stunning views over the surrounding countryside and rolling fields. Its rural setting affords a quiet, tranquil atmosphere and the spacious accommodation offers an excellent degree of adaptability and has been well maintained throughout. This unique home comprises of five well-proportioned bedrooms (Four doubles and one single) with a ground floor wet-room and first floor ensuite shower room. Of particular note is the large kitchen which incorporates both living and casual dining areas, with an excellent range of built-in appliances and ample storage throughout to include separate utility. Externally the property is approached via a substantial driveway surrounded by good sized gardens and single garage, with spacious patio areas and well-maintained garden to the rear.
Travelling from Belfast head toward Roselawn Cemetery, School Road is first on the left once past the Crematorium.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »