8 School Court,
Belfast, BT4 2WD
3 Bed Townhouse
Offers around £159,950
Offers around £159,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Excellent Well Presented Townhouse In Convenient Location
- Good Size Lounge With Attractive Brick Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room Open To Kitchen With Part Tiled Walls And Flooring
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms To First Floor
- Modern White Shower Room With Walk-In Shower Cubicle
- Two Designated Parking Spaces And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with attractive brick feature fireplace, and good size dining room open to kitchen, comprising of range of units, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, and modern white shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, including electric shower and tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring and recessed spotlighting.
The outside offers two designated car parking spaces to front and enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawn and flowerbeds. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and garden shed in rear garden. The location is ideal for professionals or young families wanting to have easy access to main arterial routes, not to mention local amenities plus the superstore Tesco Extra at Knocknagoney. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak space under stairs.
- Lounge 4.04m x 3.58m (13'3 x 11'9)
- Brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Dining Room 3.18m x 2.18m (10'5 x 7'2)
- Open to:
- Kitchen 3.18m x 3.15m (10'5 x 10'4)
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.25m (11'0 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 2.51m (13'0 x 8'3)
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.77m (9'8 x 9'1)
- (at widest point)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Two designated car parking spaces to front. Enclosed rear garden with paved area, lawn and flowerbed. Garden shed. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.