- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended and Converted Detached Property
- Popular and Sought After Residential Cul-de-Sac Location
- Exceptional Mature Site
- Situated Right in the Heart of Ballyholme with Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Ballyholme Beach and Village
- Living Room, with Firebelly Double Fronted Wood Burning Stove and Painted Floorboards, which is Open Plan to Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Sun Room with Painted Floorboards and Sliding Patio Door to Rear Garden Which is Also Serviced by The Firebelly Double Sided Wood burning Stove
- Ground Floor Office
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Including Bedroom One with En Suite Shower Room and Views to Belfast Lough
- Two Bedrooms on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Well Presented Mature Front Garden in Lawns, Extensive Timber Decked Terrace to Front, Side and Rear and Additional Paved Terrace to Rear, Ideal Space for Outdoor Entertaining
- Charm and Character in Abundance
- Overall Feeling of Warmth and Ambiance
- Internal Inspection Essential
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Site Has an Excellent Degree of Privacy
Additional InformationThis attractive, extended and converted detached property occupies an exceptional mature site tucked away at the bottom of a private but extremely convenient and highly desirable cul-de-sac location. Situated right in the heart of Ballyholme, the property is within close proximity to many shops, cafes and churches, not to mention Ballyholme beach as well as being easily accessible to the town centre and primary school.
The accommodation comprises living room, with painted floorboards and Firebelly double fronted wood burning stove, which is open plan to superb modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level Shaker style units, sun room with painted floorboards which is also serviced by the Firebelly wood burning stove, office, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece white suite, to include bath and separate shower, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having a main bedroom with en suite shower room and views to Belfast Lough. Outside there is a delightful mature private well presented site with gardens in lawns to the front with plants, trees and shrubs. There is an extensive timber decked area to the front, side and rear, covered wood store area and additional terrace in paving to the rear making this an ideal space for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, detached garage and that all-important feeling of warmth and ambiance which is highlighted by features such as original internal doors, original fully tiled floor, bay windows and picture rail.
Given the property's exceptional site, superb convenient location, standard of finish and character, we anticipate demand to be high and can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience so as to avoid disappointment.
- Solid wooden double front doors with glazed over panel to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original fully tiled floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, plate display shelves.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 3.51m x 9.02m (11' 6" x 29' 7")
into bay at widest points
Superb modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level Shaker style high and low level gloss units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch five ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated Bosch double oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, painted floorboards, high ceilings, living area with Firebelly double ided wood burning stove, mature aspect to front, bay window.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.99m (13' 2" x 13' 1")
Firebelly double sided wood burning stove, painted floorboards, mature outlook, high ceilings, uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
- 2.82m x 1.88m (9' 3" x 6' 2")
Painted floorboards, uPVC double glazed door to outside, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.07m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Storage under stairs.
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, with hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.96m (16' 9" x 13' 0")
at widest points
Views to Belfast Lough, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Large tarmac driveway with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 2.74m (16' 4" x 9' 0")
at widest points
- Mature well presented front garden in lawns with plants, trees and shrubs, extensive timber decked area to front, side and rear, covered wood store area, additional terrace area to rear in attractive paving.
- Storage Shed:
- With gas fired boiler and built-in shelving, light and power, plumbed for a washing machine.
- Outside tap, excellent degree of privacy with this site making it an ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
Heading through Ballyholme village, along Groomsport Road, turn left into Sandhurst Park and turn right into Sandhurst Drive. Number 8 is at the bottom on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »