- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Detached Home within Exclusive Popular Development
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace With French Doors To Dining Area With Upvc Sliding Door Leading Outside
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- Sunroom with Wood Burning Stove and access to Rear Gardens
- Utility Area with Downstairs Wc Off
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With Free Standing Bath
- Front Garden & Extensive Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawn With Paved Sitting Area
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Offering that Much More & Ideal For Wide Range of Buyers
- Ideal Commuting Distance to Belfast & Other Parts of the Province
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities in Lisburn
Additional InformationThis superb extended detached home occupies an excellent site tucked away within this much sought after development. It is extremely conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn city centre being only minutes away.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation that has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout with a front lounge with feature fireplace, luxury fitted dining kitchen which has a good range of integrated appliances, opening to a bright sunroom with wood burning stove, utility area with downstairs wc off. It also benefits from a modern bathroom and three bedrooms. This is enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living. The extensive gardens to the rear offers plenty of opportunity to relax on the patio whilst enjoying the mature shrubs and trees or entertaining with friends and family!
All in all this superb property has that much more to offer and thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing a must to appreciate it in its entirety.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door with glass side panels.
- 5.05m x 3.9m (16' 7" x 12' 10")
Laminate flooring, feature gas fire, double doors to dining area.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 2.8m x 3.45m (9' 2" x 11' 4")
1 1/2 single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, spotlighting, Bosch double oven, ceramic tiled floor, island storage, induction hob, stainless steel extractor, open to . . .
- DINING AREA:
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Double doors to lounge, ceramic tiled floor, open to kitchen area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.45m (15' 3" x 11' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, wood burning fire, double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, access to side.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.15m x 3.55m (13' 7" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 4.25m (10' 10" x 13' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.15m x 2.2m (13' 7" x 7' 3")
- Freestanding bath with mixer tap, large shower with drying area, feature oval wash hand basin, floor to ceiling tiling, spotlighting, low flush WC, extractor.
- Gardens to front with driveway parking to the side. Rear gardens laid in lawn with extensive shrubbery and patio area.
Travelling out of Lisburn on the Knockmore Road turn on to Ballymacoss Avenue and veer to the right and this leads in to Rosewood Glen.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »