- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive and Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Space for Small Table
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Good Sized Bathroom with White Suite
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Elevated Site Providing Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Well Maintained Gardens in Lawn to the Front and Rear
- Generous Off-Street Driveway Parking Leading to Attached Garage
- Ideally Suited to the Professional Couple, Young Family or Downsizer
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Residential Area with Excellent Convenience to a Range of Amenities
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationIdeally situated in this extremely popular residential area, with pedestrian access into Ballyholme, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive and well presented bungalow. The accommodation is both bright and spacious comprising open plan living/dining room, three well appointed bedrooms, modern kitchen with space for breakfast table and a good sized bathroom. Outside the property sits on an elevated site with excellent degree of privacy. To the front is a garden in lawn and driveway parking leading to attached garage with a well maintained fully enclosed garden in plants and shrubs to the rear. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, soffits and fascia boards. Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light, uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed side panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid wood flooring, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.52m x 3.66m (24' 8" x 12' 0")
at widest points
With solid wood flooring, marble fireplace surround, inset and hearth with open fire, cornice ceiling.
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric under oven with four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to garden, part tiled walls, stainless steel and glass extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
With cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.36m (10' 8" x 7' 9")
With cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
With cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving above.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.76m x 2.67m (22' 2" x 8' 9")
With gas fired boiler, up and over door, light and power.
- Well maintained front and fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway providing parking for two to three cars, outside tap, outside lighting.
Heading out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road turn left into Riverside Road and Number 8 is on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »