- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationPeriod Terrace Property in Ever Popular and Convenient Location
Situated within this most popular location within a courtyard setting this spacious four bedroom red brick period terrace will have immediate appeal. The modernised accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge leading to a modern fitted kitchen. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to a good standard throughout. Offering good spacious accommodation across three floors the dwelling is ideally suited to the expanding family, with the added bonus of a convenient location just moments from the Cavehill Road, Waterworks and only a short commute to the City Centre and New University of Ulster York Street Campus.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 22'4 x 10'7 (6.81m x 3.23m)
- At widest point, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 7'9 (3.15m x 2.36m)
- Stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, marble effect worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, splash back, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Landing, gas fired boiler, built-in cupboard.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle, thermostatic controlled shower with telephone hand shower and feature drench head unit , partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 14'5 x 10'5 (4.39m x 3.18m)
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- At widest point, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 13'3 x 10'6 (4.04m x 3.20m)
- Dormer window, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, antique cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 9'8 x 8' 9 (2.95m x 2.44m 0.23m)
- At widest point, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, Velux window.
- Roof Space
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »