- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Mid Terrace Home Located Off Lisburn Road, South Belfast
- Living Room With Fireplace And Open Fire
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom And Additional Shower Room
- Roof Terrace Accessed From First Floor Landing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Many Original Features Retained
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Growing Family Wanting To Be Minutes' Walk From All Of The Amenities Of The Lisburn Road, Public Transport And Motorway Networks, Leading Primary And Grammar Schools
- Available For Immediate Occupation
Additional InformationRathgar Street is a popular location with investors, professionals and families alike because of its proximity to all of the amenities of Lisburn Road, train and bus links, Queens University, Belfast city centre and leading schools.
This home has been finished to an excellent standard and will be popular on the open market with a wide range of purchaser.
The accommodation is bright and spacious and offers four bedrooms, bathroom and shower room and a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area. The first floor south facing terrace is an additional benefit.
All in all a fine property and viewing is a must. Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Open entrance porch.
- Original hardwood entrance door with stained glass panels and fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.07m (11' 2" x 10' 1")
Hardwood fireplace with brick surround, recess and hearth. Open to...
- 7.21m x 3.86m (23' 8" x 12' 8")
High and low hand painted units with solid wood work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Recess for range. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge. Feature bare brick wall. Roof lights. Low voltage lighting. Solid oak floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Access to patio to rear.
First Floor Return
- Access to first floor roof terrace.
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Strip wood flooring. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.48m (14' 4" x 11' 5")
Corniced ceiling. Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
Second Floor Return
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Storage cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.36m (12' 0" x 7' 9")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »