- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available For a Six Month Let
- Recently Refurbished Mid Terrace Property
- Within Walking Distance to Belmont Village
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen open to Living/Dining Room
- Living Room with Wall Mounted Contemporary Electric Fire
- Bathroom with White Suite and Additional Separate WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Rent: £525 Per Month (Inc Rates)
- Available NOW!
Additional InformationParkgate Parade is a popular and convenient location, ideally situated just off the Holywood Road, within walking distance of Belmont Village and providing ease of access to both road and rail networks to Belfast and Bangor. Also close at hand are Tescos, Connswater Shopping Centre, Holywood Exchange and a range of health and fitness clubs aswell as the George Best City Airport and the city centre for the commuter. This mid terrace property has been recently refurbished. The accomodation comprises; open plan modern fully fitted kitchen to living/ dining room, bathroom with white suite and two good sized bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, oak glazed inner door through to living, dining and kitchen.
- 5.92m x 4.04m (19' 5" x 13' 3")
Dual aspect windows, laminate wooden floor, modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for free standing oven cooker, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, low voltage spotlight, wall mounted electric fire, storage under stairs, oak glazed inner door through to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH:
- Built-in storage cupboard, glazed access door to yard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in chrome shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.62m (10' 1" x 8' 7")
Built-in wardrobe and cupboard space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.18m (13' 3" x 7' 2")
Built-in Valiant gas fired boiler, low voltage spotlight.
- Front garden, enclosed rear yard.
Travelling along the Holywood Road turn right into Parkgate Avenue. Turn left into Mersey Street and Parkgate Parade is on the right. No. 8 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »