- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented and Maintained Semi-Detached Property
- Sought After Address with Excellent Convenience
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Recently Fitted Kitchen with Living/Dining Area
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler 2018)
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Lawned Garden to Front and Brick Pavior Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawned and Decked Area and Southerly Aspect
- Close to a Range of Schools and Local Amenities with Easy Access to Bus Networks and to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick semi-detached offers excellent convenience to a range of local shops, amenities and parks and is close to a range of primary and secondary schools.
The accommodation comprises, a lounge with open fire, recently fitted kitchen with dining area and ground floor w.c. There are three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and and a modern bathroom. The roofspace provides excellent storage.
The outside space further complements this property with front and rear gardens and private driveway parking.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 3.94m x 3.38m (12' 11" x 11' 1")
Carved fireplace surround, open fire. Solid oak wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.98m x 2.74m (16' 4" x 9' 0")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit, mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Open to family dining area. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.59m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.1m (11' 11" x 10' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with built in electric shower unit, glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Part floored for storage. Light.
- Lawned garden and brick pavior driveway to front. Enclosed rear garden with lawned and decked areas. Flowerbeds and apple tree. Oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank. PVC soffits, fascia and guttering. Outside lights and water tap. Garden shed.
Travelling on Grand Parade towards the city, Turn right into Ory Drive and first right into Orby Park. Continue to the end and turn left, no. 8 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »