- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- TARMACADAM DRIVEWAY
- CARPETS AND BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- A delightful semi-detached property set in the popular Oranmore Park development. It has neat lawns to front and rear with a beautifully decked patio area. It is in pristine condition throughout and will no doubt appeal to a wide range of buyers. It is close to local amenities and is a short drive to the City centre.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Having under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 5.26m' x 4.47m wp (17'3"' x 14'7" wp)
- Having attractive fireplace; wall lights; laminated wooden floor; door to patio area and rear garden
- KITCHEN 4.34m' x 3.25m' (14'3' x 10'8')
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units; hob, under oven and matching overmantle; glass display cupboards; 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with with mixer taps; tiling between units; plumbed for automatic washing machine; space for fridge freezer; tiled floor; ample dining space
- Having hotpress
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m' x 3.20m'(into built in wardrobes) (12'11' x
- Having laminate wood floor; built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM 2 4.47m' x 3.00m' (into built in wardrobes) (14'8' x
- Having built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors; laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m' x 2.16m' (8'1' x 7'1')
- Having built in wardrobe; laminate wooden floor.
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower to taps; tiling around bath; wash hand basin and WC
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawns to front.
Decked patio area to rear leading to neat lawn.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1064.47 (September 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »