8 Northwood Drive, North Belfast, Belfast BT15 3QN
2 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge Into Bay
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase a period semi detached villa.
Holding an excellent site within this ever popular location and Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike, the accommodation requires some improvement works. The dwelling comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with dining area and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, electric central heating and has been maintained over the years.
Private gardens and a most convenient location make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood door.
- Lounge 3.83 x 4.00 (12'7" x 13'1")
- Into bay, feature tiled fireplace, two electric storage heaters.
- Kitchen 3.95 x 2.16 (13'0" x 7'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high an low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, pvc ceiling, understairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.00 x 3.33 (13'1" x 10'11")
- Built-in cupboard, copper cylinder hotpress.
- Bedroom 3.19 x 2.19 (10'6" x 7'2")
- Built-in cupboard.
- Light blue suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Gardens front and rear in patio.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »