- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully presented semi detached home in quiet cul de sac location off Malone Road
- Lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to rear
- Open plan to dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms, one with built in robes and wooden floor
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle
- Floored attic with excellent storage via slingsby
- Integral garage with utility area
- Driveway parking and additional visitor parking
- Beautifully landscaped private and south facing rear garden
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazing
- Highly convenient location only a two minute drive from an array of amenities on the Lisburn Road, excellent schools, Lagan Towpath, sports clubs & facilities including Malone, Dunmurry & Balmoral Golf Clubs, the Boat Club, Dub Playing Fields and close to the M1 Motorway
Additional InformationConveniently located in a highly sought after location just off the Malone Road, this attractive semi detached home also benefits from a quiet cul de sac.
Internally the accommodation is well planned and tastefully presented throughout, in brief offering open plan living and dining area, separate kitchen and three well-proportioned bedrooms.
Externally there is a delightful enclosed and landscaped south facing rear garden which is very appealing on those sunnier days. Additionally there is driveway parking leading to an integral garage with utility area.
Suitable for a range of buyers, in particular young professionals and downsizers.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip floor, door to integral garage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, wood strip floor.
- Double doors and glazing to . . .
- 4.19m x 3.96m (13' 9" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace with painted mantle with gas coal effect fire, under stairs storage, uPVC patio doors to rear. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 2.97m (15' 6" x 9' 9")
(at widest points).
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.95m x 2.64m (9' 8" x 8' 8")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, ceramic sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Smeg hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.96m (14' 2" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
Wooden floor, range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, airing cupboard with combi Worcester gas boiler.
- Driveway parking for one car to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.67m (18' 0" x 8' 9")
Up and over door, units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Enclosed and private south facing rear gardens in pebbled with beds in sleepers and raised patio area, outside tap.
Heading out of Belfast on the Malone Road, turn left at the Balmoral Avenue junction onto Newforge Lane. Newforge Grange is first turning on left and property located off to the left at bottom of cul de sac
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »