This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Shops, Schools, Causeway Hospital & Commuter Links
- Easy Commute to The Town Centre
- Management Company
What a location! Situated just off the Mountsandel Road being close to local shops, bus and commuter routes, within walking distance to the town centre and easy commute to the Causeway hospital, this excellent ground floor two-bedroom apartment boasts modern decor, carefully maintained and extremely well looked after exterior and common grounds.
Ideal for the first time buyer, investor or crash pad, we strongly recommend internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- with twin storage cupboards.
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area:
- 3.66m x 6.15m (12'0 x 20'2)
(measured to widest points) - with stone effect fireplace, recessed lighting and laminate flooring.
- 1.5m x 2.18m (4'11 x 7'2)
with range of eye and low level units with tiling between, integrated hob and oven, extractor fan, integrated whirlpool fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lighting and tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.2m x 3.78m (10'6 x 12'5)
plus TV and telephone point. Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.05m x 3.4m (10'0 x 11'2)
- comprising panel baht, WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, shaver point, tiled floor.
- Ground floor coloured stone garden enclosed by close board fencing and pedestrian gate. Allocated car parking space.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views