- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Quillsen are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bed own door duplex apartment tucked away in a small development just off Athboys Main Street with all the facilities and amenities the town has to offer literally on your door step. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, livingroom, kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms with one en-suite and family bathroom.
Built on the banks of the Yellow Ford River, Athboy is a small but busy town with a medieval history. Athboy is located 12 miles west of the county town of Navan and within easy commuting distance of Dublin which lies just 35 miles to the south-east. The nearby heritage towns of Kells and Trim, with its magnificent ruins of King Johns Castle afford further shopping and recreational facilities and both lie within 7 miles of Athboy.
Over the years the town has grown and now boasts a wealth of shopping and community facilities, club and amenities to cater for its increased population. These include state of the art primary and post primary schools, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, a credit union, hotel, hostelries, tennis and basketball courts, a library, GAA pitches, rugby and soccer pitches together with an array of community and recreational groups.
Excellent location in the heart of Athboy
Very spacious duplex apartment with accommodation spread over two floors
Master bedroom en-suite
In good condition throughout
Modern fitted kitchen
PVC facia & soffit
PVC double glazed windows
Excellent investment opportunity
Communal parking to the front. Private own door access to the apartment.
From Dublin, take the M3 towards Navan / Cavan. Exit at Junction 9 for the N51. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto N51. Continue on this road, the N51, to Athboy.
An early inspection of this property comes highly recommended by the selling agent. In addition to business hours, viewings can usually be accommodated by us in the evenings & at weekends. To arrange a viewing, call or text the negotiator handling this sale, Eamonn Shields on 087 9181397 or 0469022100
- Entrance Hall
5.20 x 1.88
- Timber flooring, phone point and understairs storage.
5.22m x 3.09m
- Spacious light filled room with timber flooring, TV point, wall lighting and double doors to Kitchen/Dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
5.00m x 3.30m
- L shaped room with modern built in wall & floor units with centre island, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for dish washer and washing machine, phone & tv point. Sliding patio door to balcony.
- Spacious landing with hot press, storage press and attic access.
- Bedroom 1
4.18m x 2.87m
- Double room to the front with en-suite, built in wardrobes, timber flooring, TV and telephone points.
2.09m x 2.05m
- Incorp. wc, whb and corner shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2
3.42m x 2.56m
- Double room to the rear with timber flooring, built in wardrobes and TV point.
2.35m x 2.34m
- Incorp. wc, whb and bath. Tiled floor & partly tiled walls.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »