- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Downstairs W.C.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating. PVC Double Glazing.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawns.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included within sale.
Millvale Mews, Newry
New to the market. This three bedroomed semi detached property is located in a cul-de-sac development just off the Millvale Road in Bessbrook. Located only minutes from the Dublin/Belfast A1, there are excellent transport links to Newry City Centre, and the property is close to local amenities and Primary and Secondary Schools.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor, entrance hall with laminate flooring, spacious living room with bay window and an open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated electrical appliances. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally the property has a garden laid in lawn to the front, side and rear with a storage shed.
From Newry take the Camlough Rd and travel for 1 mile and take the turn right after the train station onto the Millvale Rd travel for 0.5 miles and take the first entrance on the left onto McKnights Hill and Millvale Mews is on the right hand side.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring. Carpet on stairs. Telephone point. Downstairs W.C.
- Lounge 14' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.3m x 4.0m)
- Front Elevation. Bay window. Carpet flooring. Oak surround fireplace with open fire. T.V point.
- Kitchen/Diner 21' 0'' x 9' 10'' (6.4m x 3.0m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units with integrated appliances included. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling. Door to rear garden.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Middle Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling.
- Family Bathroom 7' 10'' x 6' 11'' (2.4m x 2.1m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and corner bath. Separate Fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Full wall and floor tiling.
- Bedroom 1 12' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.8m x 3.2m)
- Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 12' 10'' (3.3m x 3.9m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V and telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.9m x 2.7m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Gardens laid in lawn to the side and rear. Storage shed to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »