- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Home in Popular Development
- Lounge with Oak Wooden Floor
- Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear
- Ground Floor Cloaks with WC
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining with Matching Utility Room
- Four, Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Large, Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationOccupying a good-sized, corner plot this modern detached home would be ideal for a range of purchasers, particularly families.
Well-proportioned throughout, the accommodation flows beautifully. Externally, this is complemented by a large, child-friendly rear garden with paved patio and external storage area. There is ample driveway parking for multiple cars.
Millreagh is a highly regarded development of modern homes between East Belfast and Newtownards. Excellent local schools and amenities are therefore within easy reach via convenient transport links.
Internal inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.m x 4.5m (16' 5" x 14' 9")
(into square bay). Oak wood flooring, wall mounted electric fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.m x 4.4m (19' 8" x 14' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, block effect laminate worktops, concealed lighting, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in double oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 1.6m (11' 2" x 5' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate worktops, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14' 9" x 11' 2")
(into square bay).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa built-in shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, feature oak wood flooring, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 2.4m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 2.1m (12' 2" x 6' 11")
Light oak wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.7m x 2.8m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress with Warnflow pressurised cylinder.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Ample additional parking. Enclosed easily maintained rear garden in lawn.
Heading countrybound on Upper Newtownards Road, head through Dundonald Village. Turn left onto Carrowreagh Road. Millreagh is on the right hand side. Follow road to top of hill and Millreagh Heights is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »