8 Millbank Gardens,
Killyrammer, Ballymoney, BT53 8NA
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £119,950
Contact the Agent
McAfee Properties (Ballymoney)
Offers around £119,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Ideal first time buyer or investment purchase.
- Mainly uPVC double glazed windows.
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms.
- Good sized kitchen/dining room with that feature corner window taking in those countryside views in the distance.
- Rural feel yet only a short drive to Ballymoney.
- Oil fired heating system.
- Wiring system all up to date.
- Early occupation available.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Please pay particular attention to this superb semi detached property - a 3 bedroom 2 storey house with an asking price of literally under £120,000! - and although needing some cosmetic modernisation you really will struggle to find anything nearly this good at such a competitive asking price. Indeed similar modern homes are mostly £155/£165K plus and Killyrammer is also a popular area with similar new builds being bought up within only a short distance.
As such number 8 really does offer a great opportunity for especially a first time buyer but also those down sizing or looking for an investment purchase. It has been well maintained with a fairly good energy performance rating, mostly uPVC double glazed windows and an up to date internal wiring system. Externally there are spacious grounds with an outlook to the front and rear towards the surrounding countryside. We therefore recommend internal viewing to appreciate the tranquil (yet convenient) setting, proportions and attractive value/asking price of the same.
- Entrance Hall
- Partly glazed uPVC front door, telephone point and a sweeping balustrade staircase with a useful storage area below.
- 4.17m x 3.63m (13' 8" x 11' 11")
Tiled fireplace and hearth in a wooden surround, wooden flooring, T.V. point and an outlook over the mature garden to the front.
- 4.14m x 3.51m (13' 7" x 11' 6")
Feature corner window providing an outlook over the rear and towards the countryside in the distance. Fitted with a range of eye and low level units, tiled between the worktop and the eye level units, space for a cooker, glass and stainless steel extractor canopy over, space for an upright fridge/freezer, pan drawers, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, seating area and a door to the rear hall/porch.
- Rear Hall/Porch
- With a partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
With an outlook over the rear garden.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Landing Area
- With a shelved airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.17m x 3.05m (13' 8" x 10' 0")
Two useful built in storage cupboards with overhead storage.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.17m x 2.62m (13' 8" x 8' 7")
- A metal bath with a tiled surround and a mixer shower system, extractor fan and a wall mounted wash hand basin.
- Separate w.c
- Storage/Dressing Room
- 1.4m x 1.5m (4' 7" x 4' 11")
- Exterior Features
- Approached by a tarmac driveway with spacious parking to the front and the side.
- Garden areas to the front with various shrubs and to the side laid in colour stones.
- The rear garden areas enjoy a southerly orientation including a concrete patio area leading to a garden area laid in lawn.
- A further colour stoned area could be a great spot for erecting a shed or garage.
- Useful outside store/Boiler house
- 3m x 1.85m (9'10 x 6'1)
With a concrete roof, a window, a light and 2 pedestrian door access points.
Number 8 occupies a choice road fronting position in this small rural hamlet yet conveniently within only a few miles drive to Ballymoney town centre. Leave the same on the Kilraughts Road proceeding straight ahead on the roundabout at the A26 Frosses Road continuing through the village of Dunaghy and after circa 2.5 miles (from the roundabout) into Killyrammer with number 8 situated on the left hand side.
Schools near 8 Millbank Gardens, Killyrammer, Ballymoney, BT53 8NA
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.