- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Mid-Terrace Townhouse In A Well Renowned & Popular Residential Development
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To A Family Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- White Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Superb First Time Buy
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome this superb Mid-Terrace townhouse on to the thriving property market. Situated in the ever popular Mayfield Close development just off the Blacks Road this wonderful home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location and is sure to catch the eye of first time buyers, young families & young professionals alike.
Beautifully presented throughout this home leaves nothing to do for any potential purchasers but to move their own furniture in and enjoy. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a modern fitted kitchen that is open to a casual dining area. Upstairs you will find three good size bedrooms, master en suite and a white family bathroom suite. This home further benefits from a private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn & a driveway to the front for secure off street parking.
Situated off the renowned Blacks Road and offering easily accessible transport links to Belfast City Centre as well as all the main arterial routes. This home is sure to prove popular and as we are expecting a high volume of interest, prompt viewing is advisable.
- Ceramic tiled floor, understair storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- 5.28m x 3.12m (17' 4" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, attractive fireplace with stone surround & gas fire, double panelled radiator.
- 5.13m x 3.43m (16' 10" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink units with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, intgerated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of walk in shower enclosure, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.95m (16' 6" x 9' 8")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- To the front: Driveway for off street parking ( two cars ).
To the rear: Laid in lawn with paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »