- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented and Well Maintained Semi Detached Property with Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Permission
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Garden and Generous Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio Area
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location Close to Shops, Restaurants and Amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood
- Close to Bus Networks
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet yet convenient location just off the Circular Road, this attractive semi-detached has been well maintained throughout.
The lounge opens to the dining room with French doors to the garden. There are three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with white suite.
Outside there is a well manicured front and good sized private rear garden, driveway parking and detached garage.
Local amenities are within walking distance, whilst the City Airport, CIYMS and an excellent choice of schools are all nearby.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid mahogany wooden flooring. Understairs storage. Alarm control panel.
- 5.05m x 3.08m (16' 7" x 10' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Solid oak wooden flooring. Carved fireplace with surround, cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
Cornice ceiling. Solid oak wooden flooring. uPVC French doors to rear garden.
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11' 3" x 7' 0")
Modern, fully fitted range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps. Space for oven with pull out extractor fan above. Space for fridge and freezer. Built-in breakfast bar. Fully-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC access door to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Built-in hotpress with copper cylinder, shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.15m x 2.62m (13' 7" x 8' 7")
Built-in wardrobes with mirror-fronted, sliding doors. Solid oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.46m x 2.5m (11' 4" x 8' 2")
Built-in wardrobes with mirror-fronted, sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.05m (11' 2" x 6' 9")
(Measurement at widest points). Built-in storage cupboard
- White suite comprising; Low flush w.c. panelled bath with Triton electric shower and glass shower screen. Pedastal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby-type ladder. Part-floored with light.
- PVC fascias and guttering. Outside light and tap.
FRONT GARDEN: Lawn with mature planting.
REAR GARDEN: Large garden of approximately 70 ft in lawn with patio area. Oil storage tank.
Tarmac driveway with off-street parking leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.78m x 3.07m (15' 8" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Overhead storage. Riello oil fired boiler. Access door to side.
Travelling along the Circular Road from Belmont, head towards the Holywood Road. Turn right after Avonvale into Marmont Park and first left into Marmont Crescent. No. 8 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »