- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached family home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Downstairs w.c
- Oil fired central heating.
- Private landscaped rear gardens.
- Excellent fresh youthful prestentation throughout.
- Open aspect to front.
A comfortable semi detached family home presented and finished to a very high standard within this popular residential development only minutes walking distance from Glenavy Village. Three good well appointed bedrooms and one generous comfortable reception room with a feature tiled floor / archway leading to: Fitted kitchen / dining area with feature double patio doors. Luxury white contemporary finished bathroom suite with feature corner bath and separate double shower enclosure. Feature polished tiled floors. Upvc double glazed windows / patio doors. Downstairs w.c / cloakroom. Oil fired central heating ( new boiler ). Private and secure landscaped rear gardens. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Open aspect to front. Fantastic first time buy. Immediate possession / chain free. Well worth a visit. EPC D66
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature entrance hall, feature ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w./c, ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'5 x 11'6 (4.39m x 3.51m)
- Feature wooden fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor, archway to;
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'9 x 10'0 (5.72m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, feature patio doors.
- BEDROOM 1 12'6 x 10'3 (3.81m x 3.12m)
- Built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- CONTEMPORARY FINISHED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature corner panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled double shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware, down lighters.
- Driveway to front, landscaped gardens, enclosed and mature to rear with neat lawns, fencing, railway sleepers and gravel and flower beds. Housed oil fired boiler and tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »