- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationStunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Ever Popular Location
A magnificent luxuriously appointed semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this most sought after residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with patio doors to garden, luxury fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite with free standing bath and walk-in shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and benefits from little or no maintenance works. Landscaped gardens with extensive brick paved driveway with car parking bays combines with a most convenient location close to the City but yet set within the Countryside with far reaching panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Lounge 4.42 x 3.95 (14'6" x 13'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.71 x 3.34 (12'2" x 10'11")
- UPvc double glazed patio door, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.68 x 2.35 (12'1" x 7'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, fridge/freezer space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.48 x 3.64 (14'8" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.71 (11'4" x 8'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.68 (10'6" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, walk-in shower, drench shower, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Front garden in lawn and brick paved driveway with ample car parking, rear garden in lawn and stone chip, panoramic views over Belfast, outside light and tap, garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »