- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented detached family home
- Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Bright, spacious & well appointed accommodation
- Hallway with feature double height gallery landing
- Cloaks WC & Utility
- Lounge / Sitting Room / Dining Room / Recently Installed Modern Kitchen
- Five Double Bedrooms - Master with En-suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Luxury 4 Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Integral Double Garage
- Enclosed, Landscaped Rear Garden
- Established & Mature Residential Location
Additional InformationAn immaculately presented, detached family home occupying a prime site within a quiet cul-de-sac. The property affords bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation – ideal for modern family living. On entering the property, there is an immediate sense of space within the double height hallway and feature gallery landing. Accommodation briefly comprises three reception rooms, kitchen, utility, cloaks wc and upstairs; five double bedrooms, (master with ensuite) plus main bathroom. Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout with the added benefit of a recently installed fitted contemporary kitchen and luxury bathroom suite. Externally, a tarmac driveway offers ample parking and leads to an integral, double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed, landscaped and benefits from a sunny aspect.
Lord Wardens is an established and mature residential location, ideal for availing of the many local amenities and recreational pursuits. Conveniently positioned for those wishing to commute to Belfast, the development is also nearby to Bangor town centre, renowned schools, local leisure centre plus parkland and coastal walking routes. We would expect demand to be high for this superb family home and only on internal inspection can one truly appreciate all it has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side lights.
- 4.9m x 3.9m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
Free standing fireplace with tiled hearth, solid oak wood flooring, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Reclaimed cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and mock fire, glazed double doors to kitchen.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.m x 3.3m (13' 1" x 10' 10")
- 5.2m x 3.9m (17' 1" x 12' 10")
At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel 1.5 sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, wood block effect laminate work tops, range of built-in appliances to include Teka 4-ring ceramic hob, tiled splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in Prima dishwasher, Candy eye-level oven and grill, Samsung American style fridge freezer, concealed lighting, high gloss tiled floor and skirting.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.m x 1.7m (19' 8" x 5' 7")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, laminate work tops, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- Service door to . . .
- 6.m x 4.8m (19' 8" x 15' 9")
At widest points. Twin roller door, light and power.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.4m x 4.m (17' 9" x 13' 1")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes and eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 3.8m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes and cupboards, headboard and bedside cabinet, pelmet lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, heated towel rail, PVC panelled walls, laminate tiled effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.5m x 2.8m (11' 6" x 9' 2")
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with centre mixer tap, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with drencher shower and secondary shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, decorative tiled floor, low voltage spot lighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Lagged copper cylinder.
- Access by Slingsby ladder, light.
- Tarmac driveway offering ample parking. Front garden in lawn.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn bordered by fencing and well stocked flowerbeds, two raised timber decked areas, outside light and tap.
Travelling along the A2 Belfast Road towards Bangor, turn right at the traffic lights onto Rathgael Road. Continue for approximately 1.5km then turn right onto Lord Wardens Grange. Lord Wardens Vale is first on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »