- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Delightful semi-detached home in a highly respected cul-de-sac
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with white suite including shower cubicle
- Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing
- Open plan ground floor layout including a multi-fuel cast iron stove, contemporary style kitchen and dining area with PVC double glazed doors to garden
- Driveway to side for off street parking
- Detached garage
- White PVC double glazed windows to the rear of the home
- Gas central heating
- Attractive gardens to the rear laid out in lawns
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: To be confirmed
- Rates: £ 770.07 per year as of 14/8/18
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 1033.34 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A wonderful opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick semi-detached home within this much admired and highly sought after location, just off the Antrim Road and convenient to Lisburn City as well as Wallace High School and Friends School Lisburn, each with preparatory departments. The property has been very well maintained and modernized including a fantastic open plan ground floor layout, with a modern kitchen and dining room, drawing room with cast iron multi-fuel stove and PVC double glazed doors to the spacious rear garden. Viewing a must!
Travelling North West from Lisburn City Centre on the Antrim Road, Lisnagarvey Drive is on the right hand side. No. 8 can then be found on the right hand side of Lisnagarvey Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »