This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Located In Popular Residential Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Under Oven And Hob
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Easily Maintained Enclosed Rear Yard
- Three Bedrooms
- White Shower Room Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close To An Array Of Amenities
This well presented mid terrace boasts ease of access to Holywood Road, Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; living room, fully fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, bathroom with white suite and gas fired central heating. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- PVC front door.
- Living Room 10'7 x 13'2 (3.23m x 4.01m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and storage understairs.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 13'5 x 7' (4.09m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven and four ring hob, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and breakfast area.
- Rear Hall
- Storage and gas boiler.
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part panelled walls and fully tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 9'4 (4.09m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 6'6 (3.10m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3 6'4 x 6'4 (1.93m x 1.93m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views