- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylish Duplex Apartment
- High Street Location with Secure Parking
- Immaculate Presentation
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Lounge/Dining Room with Cathedral Style Vaulted Ceiling and Wonderful Views Across Holywood High Street
- Mezzanine Gallery Landing Ideal as Home Office
- Excellent Provision of Storage
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Tasteful Use of Wooden Flooring
- Modern White Sanitary Ware with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Double Glazed Gas Central Heating
- Private Residents' Parking
- Enclosed Communal Courtyard
- Dual Access via Church View and Holywood High Street
- Chair Lift Access if Required
- Doorstep Convenience to all Local Amenities
- Internal Inspection Essential
Additional InformationLesley Mews is an exclusive development of luxury apartments occupying an enviable location overlooking Holywood's bustling High Street. Only a short stroll from the beach and North Down coastline and with gated secure residents' parking accessed via Church View ensures these properties create strong interest on today's market.
Number 8 is a superb duplex apartment and is immaculately presented throughout with bright and spacious accommodation. There is a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout. Of particular note is the bespoke fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, bathrooms and en suite enjoy modern white sanitary ware with stylish tiling detail and tasteful use of wooden flooring. The accommodation extends to two good sized bedrooms, main bedroom with en suite shower room, mezzanine gallery landing ideal as home office, large living room/dining room with cathedral style vaulted ceiling and fantastic views across Holywood's High Street.
Security is excellent with gates at both front and rear giving access directly to the High Street or vehicular access to Church View. A property of this calibre can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- Gated rear vehicular entrance via Church View, allocated parking and visitors' parking, steps to first floor courtyard, steps to Holywood High Street with chair lift access.
- NUMBER 8 FRONT DOOR
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With brush-off matting, stairs to first floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With maple wood strip flooring, Velux window.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 9.63m x 3.3m (31' 7" x 10' 10")
Solid oak wooden flooring, lounge with cathedral style vaulted ceiling, views across Holywood High Street and distant views to Antrim Hills, minstrel gallery above, dining and living space open to bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, built-in stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, stainless steel oven below, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, pull-out larder cupboard, integrated high level combination microwave, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, outlook from kitchen to courtyard, video intercom system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 2.77m (18' 0" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring, mature outlook to front with views of Holywood High Street and distant views to Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.18m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
Maple wooden flooring, outlook to courtyard and Blue Stone façade of High Street Presbyterian Church
- Currently shower room with white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, concealed gas fired boiler, double built-in shower cubicle, fully tiled, with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR MINSTREL GALLERY:
- Ideal home office, overlooking living and dining space, walk-in store into eaves.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along High Street. Lesley Mews is above the retail outlets on the left hand side. For vehicular access, from the Maypole turn up Church Road. Take the first right into Church View and Lesley Mews is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »