- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Wall Mounted Gas Fire
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Rear Communal Courtyard With Parking
8 Lady Wallace Road, Lisburn
A two bedroom ground floor apartment set in this much sought after and popular development that is within easy reach of many local amenities, public transport as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road. The property offers bright spacious family accommodation and would highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Multi point locking front door, built-in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 6'' x 12' 8'' (3.81m x 3.86m)
- Feature wall mounted gas fire, double panel radiator. Open plan to
- Kitchen 12' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.65m x 3.65m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Smeg built-in oven and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 8'' x 10' 2'' (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 3'' x 9' 4'' (2.82m x 2.84m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Communal area to the rear with car parking and bin area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »