- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An attractive extended cottage in immaculate order
- Lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- 3 bedroom layout
- Pvc double glazed windows and entrance doors
- Comforts of oil fired central heating
- Extensive gardens, gravel driveway and detached garage
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout this detached extended cottage has been well maintained throughout by the current owners.
The property has been sympathetically extended to give a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/dining with separate larder, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Other notable features include pvc double glazing throughout along with pvc entrance doors, comforts of oil fired central heating, and modern kitchen units and bathroom.
The grounds extend to approximately 0.5 acre with mature lawns, detached garaging, gravel driveway and bounded by mature hedgerow and fencing.
Located close to the town boundary and yet convenient to all the amenities that Portaferry has to offer. Also of note if Portaferry's excellent road links to Newtownards and Belfast whilst the ferry gives regular access to Strangford and Downpatrick. The National Trust properties of Mount Stewart and Castleward are close by as is Ballyquinton Nature Reserve
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- cornicing, laminate flooring
- 4.42m x 3.1m (14' 6" x 10' 2")
feature mahogany fireplace with tiled hearth, cornicing and ceiling rose, laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.92m (10' 9" x 9' 7")
laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.11m (9' 6" x 6' 11")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- cornicing, hotpress, radiator
- 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
range of high and low level units with complimentary work-top, integrated ceramic hob and oven with extractor fan above, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel unit, partial wall tiling, tiled floor, radiator, larder cupboard with area suitable for fridge freezer, range of shelving
- White suite to comprise of panel bath with electric shower above and splashback tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator
- Neat gardens with flower-beds to front, gravel driveway, walled concrete yard area to rear with oil tank and outside tap, detached garaging and spacious lawns beyond
Located within a row of similar type cottages just off Ballyphilip Road, Portaferry.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »