How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautiful Edwardian red brick detached villa situated in an attractive tree lined avenue
- Living room with limestone fireplace and open fire, double doors to:
- Beautiful Italian inspired garden room open to:
- Kitchen with a range of units, centre island and breakfast area
- Dining room and sitting room
- Studio/bedroom 5 with sliding doors to garden
- Ground floor shower room and separate WC
- Four double bedrooms
- Beautifully appointed shower room, separate bathroom and additional WC
- Roof terrace - accessed via bedroom 4 - perfect for afternoon and evening sun
- Potential to extend (subject to necessary consents)
- Well maintained private and enclosed rear garden
- Mature site with many trees and specimen plants
- Off street parking for three to four cars
- One of East Belfast's most sought after addresses
- Convenient to a range of leading schools, shops and the nearby restaurants and cafes in Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationA beautiful Edwardian red brick detached villa, situated in a beautiful tree lined avenue, undoubtedly one of East Belfast's most sought after addresses. The property has been in the stewardship of the same family since 1959 but has undergone various upgrades and has been extended during that time to provide a substantial family home. There are numerous period features throughout with ornate cornicing and attractive fireplaces which have been sympathetically combined with modern conveniences. The accommodation is flexible with the current layout incorporating four reception rooms on the ground floor plus additional studio (could be ground floor bedroom) and a separate shower room. There is a beautiful flow to the ground floor which allows for modern family living and entertaining with the beautiful garden room (19'7 x 19'5) open to the kitchen area providing a real hub for the house. The first floor comprises four double bedrooms, a shower room with a modern white suite, an additional bathroom and a roof terrace (a real sun trap). Externally the property has a beautiful mature and private garden to the rear with patio areas, well stocked flower beds and various specimen plants. To the front there is ample parking for three to four cars with mature trees and shrubs providing excellent privacy. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a property of this calibre in a much admired locality, just a short walk into Ballyhackamore and Belmont with an excellent range of schooling options at hand and convenient access to the city and beyond.
- Hardwood glazed front door with glazed side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, corbels and picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.84m (14' 8" x 12' 7")
Laminate wood floor, corniced ceiling, tiled fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.12m (12' 4" x 10' 3")
Picture rail, corniced ceiling.
- 6.02m x 3.63m (19' 9" x 11' 11")
At widest points. Space for american style fridge freezer, range of high and low level units , space for fridge freezer, Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap, space for range oven, stainless steel extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.29m x 1.85m (7' 6" x 6' 1")
Gas boiler. Space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble drainer. Stainless steel sink unit. uPVC sliding doors to rear garden.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.92m (19' 7" x 19' 5")
Tiled floor, corniced ceiling.
- REAR PORCH:
- Hardwood door. Glazed doors to Garden Room. Steps to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, built in cupboard, mains connected shower in wetroom style shower. Partly tiled walls. Built in storage cupboards.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, panelled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.56m (19' 2" x 11' 8")
Into bay. Limestone fireplace, open fire. Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- Stairs to:
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Space for wshing machine. Shelving. Ceramic floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, chrome heated towel radiator. Spotlights. Enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment. His and hers sink in vanity unit, laminate wooden floor, spotlights, chrome heated towel radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wash hand basin with mixer taps. low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Picture rail and cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.1m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
Laminate wooden floor. Picture rail. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.73m (12' 8" x 12' 3")
Cupboards. Cornicing, picture tail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.68m (12' 7" x 12' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Built in robe.
- Lawns and paving.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views