- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Rosetta area
- Well-presented and benefiting from no onward chain
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with a quality laminate floor
- Spacious living room with a quality laminate floor
- Dining room with double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with excellent storage and integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate shower and bath
- Private rear garden laid in lawn and a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn bordered by a mature hedge
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Garden of Eden!
This spacious chain free semi-detached property located in the popular Rosetta area is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from buyers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. A big attraction will undoubtedly be the spacious and private rear garden that will get plenty of use throughout the years.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a dining room with double doors to the rear garden and a kitchen offering excellent storage and integrated appliances. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is bordered by a mature hedge. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties to the rear and offers a good-sized lawn that children will put to good use and a sizeable patio that is a great place to enjoy a summer barbeque.
One of the best attributes is the convenient location. You are literally a stone’s throw from shops, restaurants, pubs, schools and parks. The bustling and popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance and getting home from Ravenhill on a Friday night in the winter months should not be a problem! The area is host to a number of leading primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre close by. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Kingspan Stadium and Ormeau Park.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 9'6" x 8'
Living Room 13'6" x 11'5"
Dining Room 10'8" x 10'
Kitchen 11'11" x 10'11"
Bedroom 1 13'8" x 10'3"
Bedroom 2 13'8" x 12'10"
Bedroom 3 9'11" x 8'2"
Bathroom 8'1" x 5'6"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »