- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful 4 bedroom detached family home
- Sought after location with ease of commute to Lisburn & Belfast
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Ground floor WC & Separate Utility Room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Family Bathroom with white suite and separate shower
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integrated Garage
- Fenced and enclosed rear garden
- Early vieiwng is reccommended
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious four bedroom family home located just minutes drive from both Lisburn and Hillsborough. It offers well appointed accommodation throughout and is within walking distance of Down Royal Racecourse and Golf Course. Whilst Belfast is also an easy commute via the A1 and M1 Road connections.
This particular detached property is well laid out with accommodation comprising of four generous bedrooms, spacious living room, kitchen open to dining area, together with bathroom and ensuite. In addition is the added benefit of an integrated garage and driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the first time buyers, young families or professional couples, viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Office.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel, storage under stairs
- 5.4m x 3.6m (17' 9" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset on granite hearth
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING :
- 9.m x 3.1m (29' 6" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob, integrated electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recessed spot lighting, double uPVC doors out to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.4m (10' 2" x 4' 7")
Range of high and low level units, single stainless steel side draining sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Door into Garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Gallaried Landing with hot press off
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large Shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.1m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.4m x 3.m (14' 5" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.3m x 3.1m (14' 1" x 10' 2")
- White suite to include corner shower cubicle, panel bath, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls and recessed spot lighting.
- Front: Brick wall with pillared entrance, tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Small lawn to front. Gate to side
Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden with flagged patio area and flat generous lawn.
When heading from the Maze Racecourse along Kesh Road towards Hillsborough. No.8 is located on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »