- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Impressive Five Bedroom Red Brick Edwardian Semi Detached Family Home In An Exclusive Area
- Retains Period Features But With Potential To Further Extend And Modernise
- Three Generous Reception Rooms, Two With Feature Fireplaces
- Five Bedrooms On The First Floor, Including Four Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Oak Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom On The First Floor With Separate Toilet And Shower Room On The Ground Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Original Windows To Front And PVC Double Glazed Windows To Rear
- Superb Enclosed Rear Garden And Feature Brick Paviour Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- A Private Cul-De-Sac In A Highly Sought After Area
Additional InformationA beautifully appointed five bedroom red brick Edwardian semi detached family home in the highly sought after Kensington Park. Boasting superb accommodation with attractive gardens, feature brick paviour drive and detached garage, all situated in a prestigious cul-de-sac position. Meticulously maintained by the current owners over many years, a property like this very rarely comes on the market in such an attractive, mature residential area.
Retaining many of its original features, this fantastic home was built in the 1920 period and includes three generous reception rooms, two with feature fireplaces, and a fitted oak kitchen with integrated appliances. Five bedrooms on the first floor, four of which are of a generous size, and both bathroom on the first floor and utility/shower room on the ground floor. Ideal accommodation for many families that love the traditional character of high ceilings and bright spacious hallways in such a well sought after address.
The property offers very comfortable living as is or with moderate modernisation. Equally it offers families the opportunity to have their own input to extend and enhance the already redeeming features of this attractive home.
Furthermore, the generous east facing garden in lawn enjoys the sun most of the day and evening and includes attractive patios and BBQ areas, while retaining its privacy in such a residential area. Additionally, there is a detached garage to finish off an ideal family home in a mature location, close to so many of Belfasts leading schools, the popular Ballyhackamore Village and the well known Shandon Park Golf Club. A must view for any family!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Picture rail, cornice, inner glass panelled front door and period tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs, picture rail, cornice, dado rail and ceiling rose.
- Lounge 18'0 x 12'9 (5.49m x 3.89m)
- Feature wooden fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, picture rail and cornice.
- Living Room 18'6 x 12'6 (5.64m x 3.81m)
- (into bay). Feature mahogany fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, gas fire, picture rail and cornice.
- Open To:
- Morning Room 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Bevelled glass panelled doors.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units including glass display cabinet, concealed lighting, laminate work surface, single drainer one and a half sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, electric oven, integrated fridge, integrated stainless steel dishwasher and slate tile flooring.
- Utility Room 6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room 6'4 x 6'0 (1.93m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising built in shower cubicle, 'Mira Sport' thermostatic shower, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 18'0 x 12'8 (5.49m x 3.86m)
- Built in wardrobe, picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 13'0 (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 3 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 4 11'8 x 10'1 (3.56m x 3.07m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 5 11'5 x 7'0 (3.48m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, 'Mira Sport' thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Comprising low flush wc.
- 'Tobermore' paved driveway to front and side with parking for up to six cars and landscaped garden to front and side laid in pebble stone with bushes and shrubs.
Enclosed private, mature garden to rear in lawn and paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »