- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 + Reception Room
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen / Dining /Living Area
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden in Hard Landscaping
- Off Street Car Parking to Front
- Many Extras
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Presented To The Highest Standard
A fabulous extended and modernised period semi detached villa situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, feature extended luxury kitchen incorporating built-in high level and ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, island unit, integrated fridge/freezer with snug and dining area plus patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate flooring, recessed lighting and has been presented to a high standard throughout. Mature gardens with southerly aspect to rear and off street car parking combines to make this the perfect family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, under stair storage.
- Lounge 3.72 x 3.24 (12'2" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator, hole in wall fireplace, tiled hearth, wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
- Ext. Kitchen /Living/Dining 5.83 x 4.86 (19'2" x 15'11")
- Bowl and a half composite single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, glass extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated tall fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, island unit, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, roof light, feature radiators, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Living Area
- Cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth, feature radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1.93 x 2.09 (6'4" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.03 (12'1" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 2.61 (10'4" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator, cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator.
- Roof Space
- Car parking bays and driveway to front, rear garden in hard landscaping and extensive patio areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »