8 Irwin Drive, Belfast BT4 3AR
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Modern Attributes Compliment the Period Charm
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining
- Front Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Dining Room Open to Conservatory
- Three well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Two Double
- Bathroom with Champagne Suite
- Garage with Utility Area
- Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Provides Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area of Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi-detached property has been well maintained and tastefully presented by its current owner. The property is within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and lies within the catchment area to a range of leading primary and secondary schools.
Internally modern decor compliments this home's period attributes and adds to the character and charm which includes original stained-glass windows and picture rails. To the ground floor there is separate lounge with feature fireplace, dining room open to conservatory and kitchen with casual dining. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms including two double and bathroom with champagne suite. Externally the property further benefits from a mature private rear garden and garage.
Ideally suited for a wide range of purchaser, we feel confident this property will create instant interest on today's market.
- uPVC front door with stained glass inset and stained glass side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.39m x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, mature outlook to front, oak surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, piped for gas, built-in shelving, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.35m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
Archway through to conservatory.
- 3.18m x 2.92m (10' 5" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to mature rear garden.
- 4.44m x 2.31m (14' 7" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, integrated ironing boards, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, built-in larder cupboard, uPVC access door to garage.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Picture rail, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
Picture rail, ceiling rose, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.26m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- Champagne coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, part tiled walls, built-in chrome shower unit, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, airing cupboard with built-in gas fired boiler and shelving, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, light, partly boarded up.
- 6.25m x 2.87m (20' 6" x 9' 5")
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, timber double doors to rear garden.
- Mature rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, laid in flowerbeds with mature shrubs, array of plants, lawn area, raised flowerbeds, water tap, front driveway and front garden with flowerbeds and shrubs.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast, after the Beersbridge Road, turn right into Irwin Avenue and first right into Irwin Drive.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »