This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
● Botanic Avenue is situated approximately 1 mile south of Belfast City Centre.
● Properties fronting Botanic Avenue are predominantly in commercial use and
the area is particularly noted for its wide range of shops, bars and
● The subject property has been sub divided to provide three no. 4 bedroom
flats which are separately metered.
● Each flat comprises 4 bedrooms, living/ kitchen area and bathroom facilities.
● The property is fully let until 30-06-2017 at £32,880 per annum.(Tenancy
details available upon request.)
The approximate areas of the property are as follows;
Flat 1 (4 bedroom) 429 sq ft 39.85 sq m
Flat 2 (4 bedroom) 452 sq ft 41.99 sq m
Flat 3 (4 bedroom) 452 sq ft 41.99 sq m
Total Net Internal Area 1333 sq ft 123.83 sq m
We have been advised by Land & Property services that the property has been
assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Flat 1 £90,000
Flat 2 £90,000
Flat 3 £90,000
Domestic Rate poundage 2016/2017 is 0.007251 for Belfast District Council
Title Freehold or long leasehold subject to a nominal ground
Prices, outgoings and rent do not include VAT which may be chargeable.
Strictly by appointment through Campbell Cairns (Tel: 028 9024 9024) or our joint agents CPS 028 9095 8888, 164 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 6AL.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Flat 1 - C71
Flat 2 - C76
Flat 3 - D66
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views