This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
An impressive mid town terrace that enjoys a prominent position within this popular established location that offers all the benefits of being within walking distance to Belfast City Centre. Two good double bedrooms / one generous reception room. Luxury shower room with feature shower enclosure. Upvc double glazed windows/ front and rear doors. Gas central heating system. Extensive private and secure lawned rear gardens. Well maintained throughout. Immediate possession if require. EPC - C73.
- Ground Floor
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'8X11'5 (4.17m X 3.48m)
- Feature fireplace inset and hearth, gas fire inset, Cherry wood effect wooden stripped flooring, storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 14'10X11'2 (4.52m X 3.40m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- Upvc double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Hot press on landing.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'5X11'9 (4.39m X 3.58m)
- Built in robe, wooden effect stripped flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 10'8X8'11 (3.25m X 2.72m)
- Wooden effect stripped flooring.
- SHOWER SUITE
- Feature shower thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc wall coverings.
- Private, secure south facing lawned rear gardens.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »