- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom with shower cubicle
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
Additional InformationA bright spacious mid terrace home with private enclosed rear garden and off street parking.
The property consists of a lounge, kitchen with dining, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Shops, schools, road and rail transport are in the immediate area.
Competitively priced to allow for further modernisation - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- 4.557m x 3.482m (14' 11" x 11' 5")
Fireplace with beech surround. Coved ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.205m x 2.902m (17' 1" x 9' 6")
(at widest point, 1.964m at narrowest) Range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in hob and under oven. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Built in larder cupboard.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.571m x 3.484m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.816m x 2.571m (12' 6" x 8' 5")
(at widest point) Built in cupboard. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.718m x 2.567m (8' 11" x 8' 5")
Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard.
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- Off street parking area to the front. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Oil tank. Boiler house.
Off Grand Street, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »