How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well-Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Driveway Parking
- Popular And Sought After Location Close To All Local Amenities Of South Belfast Including Stranmillis Primary School
Additional InformationSituated amongst one of the most sought after areas of Stranmillis, this attractive semi-detached property will provide an excellent home for the young professional or young family in today's market. The property, which is well presented throughout, has bright, spacious and modern accommodation comprising of three generous bedrooms, two reception rooms together with fully fitted kitchen and bathroom in modern white suite. Externally the property benefits from a detached garage and gardens to front and rear with driveway parking. The Stranmillis area is ever popular with young professionals seeking to set up home or families wanting to live in the catchment area of leading schools and local amenities. To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office at your convenience on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to entrance hall, cloaks cupboard.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.4m (15' 0" x 11' 2")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire.
- 3.71m x 2.41m (12' 2" x 7' 11")
High and low level units, 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit, four ring hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard, door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.43m (11' 11" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.18m (9' 10" x 7' 2")
- White suite, panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.94m x 2.69m (19' 6" x 8' 10")
Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and rear, driveway parking, outside tap, PVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views