- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Home
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan Living / Dining
- Downstairs W.C
- Four Excellent Bedrooms Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Beautiful Family Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sought After Residential Location
This stunning detached family home is situated in the popular Highfields development and offers convenience to South Belfast, Lisburn City Centre and leading grammar / primary schools. The spacious and well laid out family accommodation comprises, large reception hall, drawing room, separate family/dining room, luxury fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs Wc. On the First floor there are four double bedrooms plus a deluxe family bathroom and en-suite shower room off master bedroom. Oil fired heating and double glazing is in place. Outside there is a detached garage, driveway / car parking to front and private garden / patio to rear. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated alarm and storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 19'0 X 15'1 (5.79m X 4.60m)
- Gas Fire with granite surround and wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 19'0 X 10'10 (5.79m X 3.30m)
- Wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 19'2 X 10'9 (5.84m X 3.28m)
- Electric fire with granite surround and wood flooring.
- LUXURY KITCHEN 17'3 X 12'4 (5.26m X 3.76m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and ceramic tiled flooring.
- LUXURY KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM 7'9 x 6'4 (2.36m x 1.93m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 17'5 x 11'6 (5.31m x 3.51m)
- Wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 8'10 x 5'3 (2.69m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising enclosed shower, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m)
- Wood flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 11'2 x 10'5 (3.40m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 19'0 x 11'4 (5.79m x 3.45m)
- Built in storage.
- BATHROOM 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and built in storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door, houses oil boiler, plumbed and wired.
- Front garden with large driveway providing ample parking and enclosed rear patio with steps to decking area.
- Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »