This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This beautifully presented four bedroom property with integral garage, is set in the suburbs of the City with easy access to the A2/A6 and is well positioned for working in City or commuting. This fine home has been well maintained by is present owners and is sure to appeal to a variety of buyers looking for a new home. Contact Agent for further details and viewing
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating & gas fire
PVC double glazing
Beautifully presented throughout
Bathroom, Ensuite & downstairs W.C
Kerbed driveway & turning bay
Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area
Capital Rateable Value: £130,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E55
- PVC double glazed door with glazed side panels to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- W.C. Off:-
- comprising close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; tiled splashback over wash-hand basin; dado rail; pull light; toilet roll holder.
- Family Room:-
- 13’0” x 11’1” (3.96 x 3.37 m) : gas fireplace with steel ornate inset and granite hearth with ‘Oak overmantle; telephone point; television point; ‘Maple’ hardwood floor; downlight.
- LOWER HALL:- with cloaks cupboard off.
- Lounge Off:-
- 16’1” x 13’1” (4.90 x 3.98 m) : fireplace with marble and granite inset and hearth with
carved hardwood overmantle; television points; power points; dual aspect.
- 24’0” x 10’1” (7.31 x 3.07 m) : eye and low level ‘Oak’ cupboards; integral fridge/freezer; granite worktop and sink drainer; mixer tap; granite splashback over worktop and gas 6 ring range master cooker with double oven and grill; extractor hood with cooking lights; deep pan drawers; vertical radiator; tiled floor; low voltage downlighters; brushed steel power points and light switches; television points; ‘Neff’ integrated dishwasher.
- Dining Area:-
- with brushed steel sockets; centre light.
- 7’1” x 5’10” (2.15 x 1.77 m) : eye and low level cupboards; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled splashback over worktop; plumbed towel rail; power points; downlighters; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’1” x 8’0” (3.37 x 2.43 m) : carpeted; power points; brushed steel switches; centre light.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’1” x 9’10” (3.07 x 2.99 m) : laminate flooring; power points; ‘French’ windows to rear
- UPPER LANDING:- Hotpress with ‘Willis’ type Immersion Heater.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11’11” x 11’1” (3.63 x 3.37 m) : double mirrored sliding robes with hanging and shelved storage; television point; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 10’1” x 9’1” (3.07 x 2.76 m) : laminate floor; single built-in storage wardrobe; power points; centre light.
- 6’10” x 5’0” (2.08 x 1.52 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; ‘Redring Expressions’ shower; extractor fan; wall mirror; tiled floor;
splashback over wash-hand basin; toilet roll holder; towel holder.
- Attic Room:-
- 13’11” x 11’1” (4.24 x 3.37 m) : carpeted; power points; low level cupboards.
- 9’1” x 7’1” (overall) (2.76 x 2.15 m) : fully tiled bathroom with mosaic centre over; bath with mixer tap and hand shower; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; high level plumbed towel rail; tiled quadrant shower unit with mains power shower; wall mirror; extractor fan; LED downlighters; glass shelves.
- 18’1” x 10’1” (5.51 x 3.07 m) : bench with eye and low cupboards; power points; roller shutter door; lights; loft over garage with partial flooring.
- Enclosed front garden with low maintenance border beds with mature plants. Kerbed
driveway and turning bay; outside lights; concrete pavement around property; mature
hedging and bushes. Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area; lawn laid in
grass with area for shrubs, plants and mature trees; lower fenced patio area; clothesline; outside tap.
- Property ref: 150_1440_4257404
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views