- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- Hardwood PVC framed double glazed windows
- Alarm system installed
- Tarmac driveway
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Negotiable completion
We bring to the market this neatly presented three bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage, set in this sought after location just off Culmore Road and just a short drive from the City Centre, This home has much to offer a variety of today's discerning buyers and is sure to attract a high level of market interest. Early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- carpeted; smoke detection; telephone and power sockets.
- Side Hall:-
- having Hotpress with 'Willis' Immersion Heater enclosed behind mirrored sliding doors.
- 17'10" x 14'3" (5.43 x 4.34 m) : solid fuel fire with Baxi, stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth; coving to ceiling; carpeted; power points; bi-fold doors to:-
- Dining Room:-
- 13'11" x 10'10" (4.24 x 3.30 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 15'10" x 10'3" (overall) (4.82 x 3.12 m) : eye and low level 'Solid Cherry' cupboards; 'Franke' 11/4 bowl sink unit; 'Zanussi' hob 'Hotpoint' double oven with extractor hood over; space for automatic dishwasher; LED downlighting; numerous power points; corner display cabinets.
- Utility Room:-
- 8'8" x 8'1" (2.64 x 2.46 m) : high and low level cupboards; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; tiled floor; power points; 'Warmflow' oil burner; space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer.
- 10'0" x 6'11" (3.04 x 2.10 m) : partially tiled walls with decorative border; close coupled w.c.; bath with handles and telephone hand shower; pedestal wash-hand basin; tiled floor; wall lights.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'11" x 11'0" (4.24 x 3.35 m) : carpeted; power points;
- Ensuite/ Dressing Room:-
- Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower; extractor fan over; partially tiled walls with splash over wash-hand basin; integrated dressing tale and complimentary mirrored robes; carpeted; power points; LED lighting; close coupled w.c.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 14'6" x 10'4" (4.42 x 3.15 m) : wall-to-wall fitted bedroom furniture with overhead storage; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'10" x 10'5" (3.30 x 3.17 m) : double mirrored slide robes; carpeted; power points.
- 10'5" x 5'2" (3.17 x 1.57 m) : vanity unit with mixer tap; low flush toilet.
- 17'2" x 14'4" (5.23 x 4.36 m) : electric up-and-over door; pedestrian door to rear with glazed window; light and power points.
- Front garden enclosed by wall and laid in grass, bordered by plants, shrubs and bushes; patio area.
Rear garden enclosed by fencing and hedging; pedestrian gates; tiered elevated lawn laid in grass with elevated border comprising shrubs and bushes; lawn with occasional planting; external lighting; external tap.
Capital Rateable Value: £215,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E46
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »