This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Property
- Fantastic and Beautifully Presented Corner Site
- Cul-de-sac Location in Small Popular Residential Area
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace, Open Plan to Dining/Family Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Gardens in Lawns to Front and Side
- Side Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Attractive Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs to Front, Side and Rear
- Rear of Property Has Westerly Aspect with Brick Paviour Terrace
- Driveway in Attractive Brick Paviour to Rear with Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- Good Sized Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Essential
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Demand Anticipated to be High
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached property occupying a superb and beautifully maintained corner site tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in this popular residential area. Located off Balloo Road, residents avail of excellent convenience to many amenities including Bloomfield shopping complex, Clandeboye Retail Park and local leading primary and secondary schools.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and comprises of living room, with attractive fireplace, open plan to dining/family area and kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with four piece white suite.
Outside, as mentioned previously, the property occupies a well manicured site with gardens in lawns to front and side, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs to front, side and rear, driveway in brick paviour with parking for cars, caravans and boats to rear and rear sun terrace in attractive brick paviour. The side garden has a southerly aspect and the rear of the garden has a westerly aspect. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows and good sized detached garage.
With all this fine property has to offer we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Amtico floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING?FAMILY AREA:
- 7.01m x 4.22m (23' 0" x 13' 10")
at widest points narrowing to 9'
Attractive carved pine fireplace with cast iron tiled inset, slate hearth and open gas coal effect fire.
- 3.45m x 3.m (11' 4" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, fully tiled floor, casual dining area, double glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12' 1" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.69m (10' 4" x 8' 10")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath, separate built-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, fully tiled walls, Amtico floor, extractor fan.
- Superb corner site with beautifully maintained gardens in lawns to front and side, attractive flowerbeds, plants and shrubs, driveway in attractive brick paviour with parking for cars, caravans or boats, leading to large detached garage, additional flowerbeds in plants and shrubs to rear, brick paviour walkway around property.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 3.38m (19' 3" x 11' 1")
at widest points
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- Courtyard in attractive brick paviour to the rear with westerly aspect, side garden has southerly aspect, outside tap to rear of property.
How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »