- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- A superb Finished Office And Workshop Unit Extending To C. 3,541 Sq Ft.
- Modern Reception Area.
- Five Individual Offices Plus Boardroom.
- Large Workshop Area.
- Double Doors Leading To Front For Loading And Off Loading.
- Ladies And Gents Toilets On Both Floors.
- Extensive Kitchen And Dining.
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Private Parking To The Front.
- Access To Main Arterial Routes Linking Northern Ireland And The South.
- Ideal For A Number Of Purposes Subject To Individual Requirements.
- Extensive Storage Areas.
- Finishes In The Unit Typically Include: Carpeted Floors, Plastered And Painted Walls, Suspended Ceiling And Recessed Flourescent Strip Lighting.
Additional InformationThe Agents Perspective:
"A well presented and finished mid unit which has been used for a successful printing company over recent years. Situated in a self contained Business Park off Dargan Crescent and the M2 at Fortwilliam.
A unit which has a range of potential uses."
- Glazed door and side lights to Waiting Area. Door leading to...
- WAITING ROOM:
- Laminate flooring.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- RECEPTION OFFICE:
- 5.64m x 2.92m (18' 6" x 9' 7")
- ACCOUNTS OFFICE:
- 2.92m x 2.57m (9' 7" x 8' 5")
- OFFICE (1):
- 6.1m x 3.4m (20' 0" x 11' 2")
- WORKSHOP AREA:
- 11.86m x 5.49m (38' 11" x 18' 0")
At widest points.
- LOADING & UNLOADING AREA:
- 6.05m x 3.3m (19' 10" x 10' 10")
Service door opening to front.
- WORKSHOP AREA (2):
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
- 3.35m x 3.33m (11' 0" x 10' 11")
- UNDERSTAIR STORAGE:
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
At widest points.
- GENTS TOILETS:
- Two separate low flush cubicles, wash hand basin.
- LADIES TOILETS:
- Separate low flush wc with access to washing area with inset wash hand basin.
- OFFICE TWO:
- 6.1m x 4.44m (20' 0" x 14' 7")
- 5.56m x 4.22m (18' 3" x 13' 10")
Windows to the front.
- LADIES & GENTS TOILETS:
- Gents separate cubicle with low flush wc, plus urinal and pedestal wash hand basin. Ladies with separate cubicle, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin.
- OFFICE (3):
- 4.42m x 3.12m (14' 6" x 10' 3")
Window to the front.
- OFFICE (4):
- 7.24m x 3.73m (23' 9" x 12' 3")
- Store Room
- 3.35m x 2.03m (11' 0" x 6' 8")
- OFFICE (5):
- 3.51m x 3.33m (11' 6" x 10' 11")
- 5.99m x 3.35m (19' 8" x 11' 0")
Units and sink.
- (Please note all prices quoted are exclusive and therefore may be subject to Vat.)
Travelling from Belfast along the M1 west link which will merge into the M2 motorway travel for 1.2 miles and take your turn off to the docks, at the roundabout take your 3rd exit onto Dargan Road and then first right onto Duncrue Road. Dargan Crescent is then your first left, continue for 500 yards and the entrance to Graham Industrial Park is on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »