This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Generous First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Lift Access to all Floors
- Modern Specification Contemporary Fittings with Traditional Features
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Fitted Wardrobe and Contemporary En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Bay Window
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Private Residents and Visitor Parking
- Mature Leafy Outlook Fronting Church Road
- Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Convenient, Prestigious and Sought After Address
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationGlenlyon Manor is a modern purpose built apartment development located along the prestigious Church Road within walking distance of Holywood's High Street. Number 8 is a first floor spacious two bedroom apartment fronting Church Road and benefitting from a mature leafy outlook. Contemporary fittings and specification combine with the traditional aspects such as high cornice ceilings, double glazed sliding sash windows and generous room sizes which create a most desirable and comfortable living space with a bright airy feel.
Of particular note is the master bedroom with walk-in fitted wardrobe and contemporary en suite shower room. The kitchen, dining and living space is sure to appeal to the most discerning of purchaser with bespoke fitted high quality kitchen and range of integrated appliances, bay window to the open plan lounge.
Glenlyon Manor enjoys lift access to all levels with private resident and visitor parking. This development is highly regarded and has a proven track record for high demand.
- Communal front door.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY AND RECEPTION HALL:
- With lift and stairs to first floor.
- Number 8 solid oak front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, oak inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard with excellent storage, shelving and hanging, additional built-in storage cupboard with additional shelving, intercom service.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE:
- 8.66m x 6.53m (28' 5" x 21' 5")
Bespoke fully fitted walnut kitchen, stainless steel fittings, granite work surfaces and splashback, integrated four ring Neff ceramic hob, stainless steel Neff oven below, glazed and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, concealed gas fired boiler, concealed LED spotlighting, peninsula unit with granite work surface, inset stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, built-in granite breakfast and snack bar, open to dining and living space with bay window and mature outlook, cornice ceiling, solid oak wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood up Church Road, Glenlyon Manor is situated on the left hand side opposite the entrance to Demesne Road.
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »