- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Generous First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Lift Access to all Floors
- Modern Specification Contemporary Fittings with Traditional Features
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Fitted Wardrobe and Contemporary En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom with Stylish Tiling Detail
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with Bay Window
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Private Residents and Visitor Parking
- Mature Leafy Outlook Fronting Church Road
- Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Convenient, Prestigious and Sought After Address
- Rent: £825 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: End of November
Additional InformationGlenlyon Manor is a modern purpose built apartment development located along the prestigious Church Road within walking distance of Holywood's High Street. Number 8 is a first floor spacious two bedroom apartment fronting Church Road and benefitting from a mature leafy outlook. Contemporary fittings and specification combine with the traditional aspects such as high cornice ceilings, double glazed sliding sash windows and generous room sizes which create a most desirable and comfortable living space with a bright airy feel.
Of particular note is the master bedroom with walk-in fitted wardrobe and contemporary en suite shower room. The kitchen, dining and living space is sure to appeal to the most discerning of purchaser with bespoke fitted high quality kitchen and range of integrated appliances, bay window to the open plan lounge.
Glenlyon Manor enjoys lift access to all levels with private resident and visitor parking. This development is highly regarded and has a proven track record for high demand.
- Communal front door.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY AND RECEPTION HALL:
- With lift and stairs to first floor.
- Number 8 solid oak front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, oak inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard with excellent storage, shelving and hanging, additional built-in storage cupboard with additional shelving, intercom service.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE:
- 8.66m x 6.53m (28' 5" x 21' 5")
Bespoke fully fitted walnut kitchen, stainless steel fittings, granite work surfaces and splashback, integrated four ring Neff ceramic hob, stainless steel Neff oven below, glazed and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, concealed gas fired boiler, concealed LED spotlighting, peninsula unit with granite work surface, inset stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, built-in granite breakfast and snack bar, open to dining and living space with bay window and mature outlook, cornice ceiling, solid oak wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood up Church Road, Glenlyon Manor is situated on the left hand side opposite the entrance to Demesne Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »